Full Stack Engineer (Node + React)
RemoteSwitzerland, Schwyz, RemoteProduct
Hi there ✋
At Creable (creable.io), we’re building the next-gen infrastructure for the Creator Economy.
Our purpose is to help Creators and their team to get rid of boring admin work so they can focus on what they love - enriching the world with their passion, creativity and knowledge.
With our ambitious product team, we’re moving insanely fast using an always-evolving, super modern tech stack and an infinitely-scalable architecture. Now we’re looking for passionate product builders to come and join us to take both us and your career to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Create UIs with Next.js, React, Redux, and Typescript
- Develop responsive, pixel-perfect implementations that work across all browsers and platforms
- Write serverless functions and REST APIs in a scalable way
- Use Firebase as the backend (and in the future, migrate to a different backend)
- Collaborate and contribute to the codebase with Git & Github
- Write E2E tests with Cypress, Percy and unit tests with Jest
What you'll love about this job
- We like to move fast and rapidly innovate. We strive to reach our full potential!
- As an early member, you’ll be part of the core team and will have a massive impact on Creable’s trajectory
- You can strongly influence a positive, high-performance engineering culture
- Let me guess, you hate long, boring meetings, right? We feel you. That’s why we only have meetings when necessary and we keep them short and productive.
As an early-stage startup, we can offer you an open environment to wear many hats and grow professionally with Creable.
We cannot wait to see your application, and hopefully, soon work together!
- You are a great communicator via text and video/audio calls
- You have at least 3 years of professional engineering experience
- You are either proficient or at least familiar with our current tech stack